Skip to content

Can the Terms of a Divorce be Changed?

Oklahoma law provides people who are going through a divorce a 30 day period after the judge has signed the final order to change their mind. If during that 30 day period the couple wishes to avoid the divorce and remain married, they can do so legally. However, on day 31, the dissolution of marriage…

Read More